Truly sickening Full auto pics

p99guy

we as tax payers paid for them...but here they lay in a foraign lands in rusty
piles, every one once carried by a G.I. in WW2 ...some were at Bastogne..some rode on the sholder of a marine walking out of the chosen reservor...but we couldnt have them.......and here they lay,... what a waste.
armspic0186ko.jpg

http://www.project-x.org.uk/armsdumpindex.html

abelew

Reminds me of the other day when I was at the gun store. A guy walked in, and I couldn't help overhear his conversation with the owner. He was dealing with an estate, which had some registered machine guns (uzi, etc), and some other people in the estate (im not sure of exact details) didn't know what to do with them. They were going to have them destroyed! Now, I dont particularly like UZI's, but I do know there is a finite number of legal machine guns in the country that civilians can own. To destroy them should be a crime. At least this guy had the wherewithall to try to sell them to the store (they deal in MGs), so that they could be preserved.

Brick

Hello everybody.™

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey I have an idea! Go grab all those and get the $$$ from them at the gun-buy-back programs then go buy CLEAN ones! Not rusted ones!! :barf: Shoulda' put those in the hands of civilians! :barf:

gtodan

anyone know where that is?

I believe I saw this and other photos posted on a thread about Vietnam.

DanJ

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Brick,

Hey I have an idea! Go grab all those and get the $$$ from them at the gun-buy-back programs then go buy CLEAN ones! Not rusted ones!

Sadly, due to GCA '68, those aren't importable, and even if they were, they'd be un-registerable for us "simple civilians" thanks to the registry-closing poison pill attached to FOPA '86.

You'd have to trade in a lotta guns at a buy-back program to come up with the long green for just one transferrable Thompson...

PsychoSword

The horror...the horror...

Let's just pretend somebody decided to make a sandcastle out of what looked like Thompsons and leave it at that... :(

Lowjack

oh my!

And here I sit with 20/55 gallon drums of WD-40. :barf: Mother always said life wasnt going to be fair.
This and the fact I'm residing in Kommiefornia, is just one more brick on the she told you so wall. :mad:

shaggy

Here are some that are back in the country from Ukraine--Thompsons that apparently the ATF are allowing to be saw-cut very neatly

BATFE doesn't allow saw cutting as a form of demilling. IIRC it has to be torch cut with at least a 1/8" tip. Occasionally improperly demilled kits or kits from prohibited countries get in, but don't be surprised if you get a knock on the door by agents from the local BATFE office.

Hnsthart

I thought they had to have a diagonal 1/4" flame-cut in two places or something like that--they won't be coming to MY door--I didn't get one--they are so messed up that you couldn't get much from the parts that are still original. Barrels and bolts are demilled too.

missourigunner

Sickening Pictures

If you think that the one picture was sickening, visit the web page that was given by post #1. The other pictures are worse. BTW, where were these taken, anyone know? Makes my blood boil. :mad: :mad: