TruGlow's Customer Service- -Do they have any?

comn-cents

I bought some TFO sight for my H&K USP full size and the front sight has no night glow. Almost 2 weeks ago I emailed them to see what could be done. I was willing to buy a new one if needed.
They finally emailed me back saying that I would have to call customer service. So I did that 10 times got a voice message saying that I should try back later. So I got charged every time their message system picked up (its not an 800 number). I spent more money on their product and now it's going to cost me even more and I still don't have what I wanted.
So I emailed them again without any response. I really wish they were willing to stand behind thier products. I won't buy anything of theirs again.
In this economy companies shouldn't take advantage of their customers.
Their web-sight says that they are really busy. Sounds like they should hire more customer service reps. Just wanted fellow gun people to know how I was treated.

Last edited:

The Great Mahoo

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having. Its always frustrating to have such issues with something you have spent money on.

Appreciate the heads up; I won't be buying from them either.

john in jax

I'm glad you posted this I was planning to buy a set of TFO's today or tomorrow (already in my "shopping cart" at Midway), but now I think another Mfg would be better choice.

comn-cents

update

So they finally e-mailed me with

"you should try my extension"

That was it. I'm truly convinced they don't care!
I left them my cell, work & home number.
Don't waste your hard earned $$ for their products.