TrueGlo Tritium Pro Sights for CZ

rc

I want to give a shout out for Tru Glo Tritium Pro Sights for CZ. They dropped into an SP01 and 75B no problems using a Lyman sight pusher and a little polishing to the bottom of the sight so it would slide in part way. No drilling was needed for the front sight. The 9mm SP01 shot to just above the front sight when I was done and the 75B in 40 just below the front sight so you have to cover what you want to shoot with the front sight. Close enough for defensive work but they should have a 40 version or different front sight heights available to adjust point of impact. They are fat blocky sights that are quick to acquire in bright light. The only thing that would make these better defensive sights in my opinion would be a two dot arrangement for point shooting at night. Some people complain they are too fat but with my old eyes that was actually a plus for day shooting and worked better for me than a friends XS golf ball on a T sight picture which I found awkward compared to traditional sight alignment. I think the 3 dots are OK in the dark but the glowing rears are about the same brightness as the front dot in the dark so it takes time to align them properly but you can get a clear alignment. Lining up two dots would be less precise but much quicker for defensive work in the dark but they are not commonly available for CZ 75 series pistols yet. TruGlo if you are listening, come out with some affordable 2 dot sights and call them the Tritium Night-Pro.