Tricked-out SIG 229 followed me home

Marko II

Pesky SIGS. Especially the used ones. Yet another one followed me home from the gun store... :rolleyes:

Like new 229 in .40s&w, nickel over stainless slide, SIGlites, Crimson Trace laser grips, nickel-coated hi-cap mag, stainless hex screws.

I mentioned to my wife that I'm off to the range, and the next thing you know that 229 is in my range bag. Like I said -- pesky SIGS...

Take care. Marko

Attachments

• my229v2.jpg
    my229v2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,254
Last edited:

Eric Larsen

Marko...Im so sorry you had to give the little Sig a nice home :rolleyes: Man...nice setup. Perfect CCW..........
I like it...how much was it? Do I dare ask?
Shoot well

Marko II

Yo Eric:

$475 cash for the SIG, and a handful of Cuban cigars for the grips. The shop had an identical new-in-box 229 (sans laser grips and hi-cap mag) for $849.

I periodically drop off a few premium cigars for the shop owner, and he treats me right when I come in to buy. He told me he bought the 229 for a song, about an hour before I came in. Lucky me...

Take care bud. Marko

blades67

Nice looking gun.

PA laws don't require that a dealer hold a gun for a lost or stolen check? In Arizona dealers are required to hold a used gun for a serial number check is the reason I am asking.

VVG

Mark II - I hate you. No just kidding, that's a GREAT deal!

Blades, boy that Ariszona sure has a lot of gun laws! In MA we can just walk in, flash our CC permit, throw them a check and walk out. But we can't buy new M1911's....

Marko II

Blades:

No hold required in PA.

By the way, I parted with one additional cigar today. It netted me a pair of Hogue wood grips for my SIG 228.

Take care. Marko

Attachments

• my228.jpg
    my228.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 192

Schuey2002

Pesky SIGS. Especially the used ones. Yet another one followed me home from the gun store...
Sigs have a way of doing that to people...You wonder into a local gunshop, just to do a little browsing.And then the next thing you know your plopping down your VISA for a Sig.

It's a very common affliction!;)

mlk18

Oh thank goodness, Siggy ran off when we went for a walk.
Please reunite her with her family by sending her to:

Lost Sig

C/O

229 Why don't I ever find deals like that Avenue,
Sweet 40, Iwantone, South Dakota, 57103.

mlk18

Marko II

Honestly, I really don't mind the stray SIGs following me home. Besides, it keeps my other SIGs from becoming lonely. Like this one:

Take care. Marko

Attachments

• my220tt.jpg
    my220tt.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 98