Too Many Projects!!

WeedWacker

I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I have four rifles I am currently working on:

Springfield M1903A4
Yugo SKS
Norinco SKS
Yugo AK-47

Current projects are refinishing and restoring the yugo SKS and M1903A4. I am sporterizing the Norinco SKS and tactifying(a.k.a. bubbafying) the Yugo AK-47. Thing is funds are limited and I don't know which one I should start on. Here is what I have so far

Springfield
- Possible recrown of barrel
- Replace sporter stock with original
- If I decide to leave sporterized I will probably glass bed the stock

Yugo SKS
- Replace top handguard (I have a replacement handy. It's on the norinco still :p)
- Remove and replace aftermarket reciever cover some idiot screwed in place and broke the screw heads (I have the original)

Norinco SKS (Probably biggest project)
- Already replaced the stock and magazine (had some really nasty wood for the original)
- have a scope mounted with see through to irons
- thinking about removing the bayonet lug. Might go farther and remove the front sight all together and have it threaded and add a compensator.
- In all preference I would remove bayo lug, thread muzzle, and add a compensator

Yugo AK-47 (maybe the easiest job)
- replace handguard and stock for sure, maybe pistol grip
- here is my idea of the replacement barrel shroud
Link

Now i know that with the machine modification of the imports 922r compliance will come into effect but the parts are easy to come by and not difficult to replace. Now my question is, what should I do first, and should I do the rest?