Tomorrow can't get here soon enough!!

Jason280

I'm getting my first Savage 99, but the dang thing is stuck somewhere between Nobama land (Chicago) and Georgia. So far, its been on a cross country trip across the US and won't get here fast enough. FedEx shows a (predicted) delivery of September 3rd, so I hope they come through!!

Anyway, its a 99E in .300 Savage. I've been after a 99 for a while, and was finally able to weasel in to one. Now, if I can only actually get my hands on it!

I'll post pics when available. Any other 99 owners, feel free to post your own.

Jason280

Aaarggghhh!

FedEx let me down, now they are showing a delivery of tomorrow. I can't understand why anyone uses FedEx over USPS, as the Post Office is considerably faster for the same amount of money. USPS would have had the gun here yesterday, but now I have to wait for FedEx until tomorrow (maybe).

Guess I need to learn to be more patient!!:D

King Ghidora

Mailing guns can be a tricky thing. If anyone is interested this is the section of the Domestic Mail Manual that deals with the legal issues.

Too bad about your bad luck with Fedex. Around here they almost always say they will deliver something before they actually do it. They even claim the package will be on the truck for delivery but it never shows up until the next day. Fedex really stinks when it comes to stuff like that.

JayD976

hey man atleast ur getting urs tomorrow i still gotta wait about 4-5 weeks for mine too come in so be happy about that haha.