Tokarev IWB Holster Options..

RedBowTies88

Anyone know of companies producing them? Would love to get a crossbreed but unfortunatly they don't produce holsters for this firearm :(

P.s. I'm well aware of the "issues" with carrying this firearm. I understand the saftey they gun was originally built with and thats what I intend to use. The "add on" saftely will be removed.

Thanks

amd6547

I found that a Don Hume clip on IWB for the Browning HiPower fit my tokarev very well.
If I were going to use it all the time, a little wet molding would have made it perfect.
The tokarev, with it's slim width and compact grip frame carries easily.

RedBowTies88

Thank you sir, I will look into that.

Absolute comfort while very desireable isn't 100% necessary as I can only carry a few days of the year. But nevertheless I want something to be able to carry this amazing gun with. I very much enjoy it. I've also gotten a bit of a bad taste for "universal" type holsters.. I have one for my p64 and while it gets the job done it doesn't exactly perform as desired.

Gaerek

Check out Concealment Solutions. The owner (and the guy who makes the holsters) takes it as a challenge, in a way, if you have him make you a holster for a strange gun. He has an extensive blue gun collection, and it may very well have a Tokarev in it. It might take a little bit of time for him to get you a holster, but he just might be able to do it.