Today's Pawn Shop Find: Beretta 92 INOX

veprdude

Bought my second 92 FS INOX. This one has a Crimson Trace laser grip. One of the grip screws was slightly cross-threaded and sticking out so I talked the Manager down to $363 out the door. Took it home and chased the threads with a tap. Replaced the dead laser batteries.

IMG_0845%20%28edited-Pixlr%29.jpg

IMG_0846%20%28edited-Pixlr%29.jpg

IMG_0847%20%28edited-Pixlr%29.jpg

PSP

That's quite a deal. Bought a laser and got a gun for free... almost. Congrats. I have the same set-up but with a Vertec. One of my favorites. Enjoy.

Pahoo

Excellent !!!

Some days, you get lucky and this time, you certainly did well …. :)

Be Safe !!!!

mk70ss

Those Beretta’s are fine pistols. Never had an Inox, but have had three with the Bruniton finish. All were flawless.

veprdude

I like the INOX over the black 92 FS until I want the INOX spotless. The black finish sure hides a lot of dirt and oil.

dyl

Wow! So you basically got the pistol for 300 or less if you take away the value of the crimson trace grips!

Road_Clam

Love my 92FS , outstanding shooters both precision and reliability. If you decide to perform a complete disassembly and cleaning, be patient and watch vids, the 92's are a very complex design with a ton of internal parts.

hemiram

I really wanted a 92FS in Inox, but a friend had a really nice Taurus PT-92 (black) for a cheap price and I went for it. I like the decocker on the frame better and I've never seen a bad PT-92 yet.

zoo

The Beretta 92 FS INOX is one of my favorite Berettas. Sounds to me like you got a great buy especially with the CT grips. Please don't tell my your laser is green, also my favorite!

Road_Clam

Jack19 said:
For $363!!!????

I need to go sit down and breathe into a paper bag.

I'ts ok you will be fine. Add some model airplane glue in the bag to make the frustrations go away. Lloyd approves !