To the Vietnam Veterans

loknload

Yes, I could not agree more, My hats off to all of you and a heartfelt thanks for serving
your country :)

------------------
We preserve our freedoms by using four boxes: soap,ballot,jury, and cartridge.
Anonymous

paratrooper

Don't forget the REAL heroes . THEY are on The Wall . The rest of us are just jungle fighters that God in His infinite grace allowed to come home . What mother wouldn't give the medal and flag back to get her son home alive ? To those on The Wall even I say Thank You SIR !!!( or M'am )

------------------
TOM SASS AMERICAN LEGION NRA

Schmit

Staff Alumnus
Yeah! What Paratrooper said times 10!

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Sword

Welcome home, bros.

Nam, 1966-1968

------------------
When they try to take away my 2nd Amendment rights, tell them Hell's comin' and I'm comin' with it! Armed and Dangerous

Ed Brunner

Paratrooper is right. All lost some; some lost all. Everybody should visit The Wall.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

mamor

I also want to say "Thank You" to all the Vietnam vets.God bless you!

------------------
"No weapon formed against me shall prosper" Isaiah 54:17

SlackO

Words are not enough, and never will be. Thanks to ALL vets for protecting our country so that soccer moms can live in ignorant bliss and those of us with more common sense and knowledge can fight to keep our rights on the homefront. I don't know what else to say but a heartfelt 'thanks'.

Hawkman

On 30 Apr 1975 I was an F-4 driver in the 25th Fighter Squadron, Udorn RTAFB. We were part of Operation Frequent Wind, flying air cover over Saigon during the evacuation. I could not help but think of all the guys who fought and died there over all those years - and we were giving up. I am still bitter. I would rather have nuked Hanoi.

Hawkman

tatters

Was growing up during the Vietnam war. I listened intently to the news and the never ending body counts.
Thanks to those who served, there, and elsewhere.
Steve

------------------
"I learned a thing or two from Charlie,don't you know. You better stay away from Copperhead Road" Steve Earle