To Mr. DAKODAKID:

DAKODAKID

This is MR DAKODAKID,
My wifes favorite handgun is the HK MK23...
Can you show me ANY Glock in this league???
If she wants a Glock then she can have any
Glock her little heart desires....
She has been a bit spoiled with my HK's though..
Well??????????????

Glock_Racer

TWO WORDS: GLOCK 21C

View

JMack

With all do respect.

If your wife desires a Glock then there is no HK in the world that can fill that hole.

There is a certain curiocity that people have about Glocks that will cause you to go insane unless you go get one to see what all the fuss is about, after that,,,watch out boy because there will be more comming.

For the record, I owned a USP and that thing could not group as well as my 23 could for the life of me, and that was with much practice. So if you are trying to say that an HK will outshoot any Glock hands down, I think you might have a couple here that disagree. Hks are not known to be the most accurate pistols out there, after all HKs and Glocks were never meant to be tack drivers.

Jason

DAKODAKID

JMack????

I kindof mis-understood the comment about a
glock filling my wifes hole????
HK fills all the holes that she has!!!!
HUH.....

gconan

" Can you show me any Glock in this league. " The glocks , 17,19,20,21,22,23,26,27,29,30,31,32,33,34,35 and last but by no means the least, the 36!

JMack

DAKODAKID,

You got me there, I wouldnt know about that. Hey you might hate Glocks but atleast you have a sense of humor, so I guess your half good.

Jason

tlhelmer

Your lucky to have a wife interested in firearms. I have tried with my wife, but it just not something she is interested in.

I love Glocks!

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
If I was to pick...

...a handgun "in the league" with the Mark 23 Crew-Served Handgun for "ooh and ahh" factor, I'd say the Glock 18.

Good luck. ;)

DAKODAKID

MRS. DAKODAKID

Hi Tamara, Jorene here, I don't see a glock 18 in the handgun catalog.
2 years ago I rented the glock .45 with a ported barrel
and the HK compact, I loved the way the glock shot but did not want a gun at that time that had no external safety.
My husband talked me out of the glock but now I really think I want one.
I am going to the range tommorrow to rent the glock again along with a sig and a 1911.
My husband has a nice colt 1991A1 that he will give me if
I want to make it into a "racegun"
I love my HK compact but I also loved the way the glock shot.
I am also going to shoot my P7 for the 1st time :)
I know you have one, how do you like yours??????
Happy Shooting :)