Tisas Regent Hi Power SS

roc1

I just got back from trying out my new Tisas Regent SS pistol. First impression love it. Shot great even with mag disconnect which I will do away with no hammer bite. Shot 165 rounds Indepence aluminum case and S&B only 2 failure to complete ejection with aluminum. Brass flawless. All hardball no HP yet. Will need wider grips small for my hands need better purchase on grip. Sites shoot little low need get used to them. Handling great only complaint is grips little small for my hands. Fairly accurate a good shooter will certainly do better than my old eyes plus was indoors not best lighting. Will do better outside in better light I feel like bit still not bad for first outing mostly in black of target I’m happy

Seven High

I’m happy that you like your Regent. I have been comtemplating buying one myself. Have you tried steel case ammunition in it? I would be curious if it runs reliably.

I haven’t used the Independence aluminium cases ammo; but I’ve run tens of thousands of the Blazer aluminium cased ammo through my FN Hi-Powers (all upgraded to an 18lb recoil spring from the factory 17lb). Makes me wonder if the Tisas might be more heavily sprung than an FN?