Tiny Freedom Arms revolver.

Japle

I bought this little gun around 1980, when FA was still making stuff I could afford. I think I paid about $110 for it.
FABestwblue.jpg

Shown about 2X actual size with some .22 ammo and a couple of .44 Spl rounds.

I’ve won some money over the years, betting I could hit a full size military silhouette at 100 yds with a 1” barrel .22 revolver. The gun is up to the task, as long as I hold on the top of the head and hold it exactly right. Recoil is sorta brisk. POI will change dramatically if your hold changes.

This is not my idea of a self defense gun. I used to carry it while running, but now that I have a P3AT, the FA is a safe queen.

Be Free

I think those little revolvers are cool. I bought a Black Widow a couple months back and my husband liked it enough that he just bought one too. Very convenient to carry while running or xc skiing. I mainly wanted it in case of coyotes harassing my dog.

We're not that good of a shot with it yet, but there's a youtube video somewhere of a guy shooting water balloons with it at 100 yards (I think).

Jim March

I have that same gun, in .22*magnum*. And yeah, with that same small one-fingered grip.

It's like trying to hang onto an angry rattlesnake that just got a snootful of crank or something :).