Times are different.

Donny

OK, I got you to look at this. I need to lighten it up a bit, and thought I'd share a funny with everybody.. Here goes.

A woman and her family were in Church one fine Sunday. Mother wasn't feeling well that day, all bloated and irritable, well, you know.
Anyway the Pastor was doing his best to get the congregation to understand that times were unbelieveable for our ancestors. In fact they were so unbearable that they had to haul their water from the streams, and rivers. That they had to forage for food daily, to survive. They had no doctors, to speak of, so they relied upon tried and true old remedies to ease their suffering.

Well about halfway through this, the woman decided that there wasn't anything in the Bible about PMS, that it wasn't all that bad in the "old days". And she was going to confront him about that after service.

Well, after the service was given, and offerings were taken, the congregation exited the Church, and talked amongst themselves, and with the Pastor. As they always did.

The woman approached the Pastor and relayed her concerns to him, nay, she challenged him to find in the Bible, any description defining present womans tribulations concerning PMS. He promised her he would pour over the Good Book, and he would let her know the next week.

Well, the next Sunday came, and the woman went to church, and listened to the Pastor's new message to the congregation about Hell hath no Fury compared.... And after the service was over, the woman approached the Pastor, and requested to know what he'd found.

The Pastor said, "Yes, my good woman, I poured over the Good Book, and I believe I have found a passage that proves that our women ancestors also endured PMS".

He said as he raised one hand, and held the Good Book in the other, "And it was written, that Mary rode Joseph's Ass all the way to Bethlehem".

And with that the woman felt satisfied and went home with her family.

Best Regards,
Don

------------------
The most foolish mistake we could make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms; history shows that all conquerers who have allowed their subjected people to carry arms have prepared their own fall.
Adolf Hitler

[This message has been edited by Donny (edited May 15, 2000).]