Timely words...

BigG

Folks, Over the past year or so I have collected (pirated) from this and other sites some words I find comforting and inspiring to read from time to time. Here is a sample:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. [/quote] -- Samuel Adams

Anyone who wants the whole collection I will be happy to forward by email as it is too long to post in its entirety. :) BigG

------------------
Be mentally deliberate but muscularly fast. Aim for just above the belt buckle Wyatt Earp
45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel! BigG

[This message has been edited by BigG (edited December 03, 1999).]

CMOS

Simply magnificent words BigG. Thanks.

CMOS

------------------
GOA, TSRA, LEAA, NRA, SAF and I vote!

HankL

BigG Why not put your collection up on a website? There are some free ones like Rosie's. I don't know how to get that much text onto a site without using HTML stuff that I don't know about but I sure someone here could get you going! Then let us know where to find it!
Hank