Time to stock up, baby! Tactical Bacon!

CortJestir

I love it. I think it's both funny and practical. I have to order one or 100.

And yes, that is CMMG, maker of AR-15s, who came up with this genius idea.

Get 'em while you can.

1325-1056.jpg

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
That looks good, but I think this one cost less:

Indeed. "Tactical Bacon" is a whopping $28.06/lb, whilst the Yoder's Canned Bacon is a mere $17.54/lb

I would guess though that the Yoders must contain $10.52 less "tactical" than does the "Tactical Bacon".... you can never have too much "tactical" in your bacon.

MLeake

A friend of mine has homemade tactical pork roasts..

He uses them to test his .44 mag handloads.

I'd never thought of shooting big chunks of pork as a test material, but it definitely shows some interesting wound channels.

farmall

Mleake,

We used to do the same thing, using recently deceased feeder pigs for ballistic testing. Big sows used to work good too, just can't let them get too ripe!

Andy

45Gunner

Tactical Bacon? Where are the Tactical Eggs? And the Tactical Toast? Let us not forget than none of these are any good without Tactical Coffee. And when we have finished consuming all of this tactical stuff, we can go out a take a good tactical....... !

JasonG

I've held this in a gun shop. Its metal and heavy so you could clobber the BG with it !
Or throw a few pieces out as a distraction....

Uncle Buck

peetzakilla

You own a pizza shop, correct? Have you ever thought about selling tactical pizza? By the slice?

By the time you ship it half-way across the country, it could truly become tactical...

It seems that anything labelled "tactical" causes people to pay a premium for it.