Tikka T3 Ringmounts

Pointer

Does anyone know where to get ringmounts for this rifle?

I don't like the Optilock system which costs about 30% of the cost of the rifle... and I don't want bases... I would prefer to use the integral grooves and ringmounts which sets the scope lower.

The aluminum rings that come with the rifle are too trashy for the rifle and the ones for the stainless action don't even come close to matching.

I have tried to order the higher quality ones online but they're always out of stock! :mad:

TargetShooter2

rings

Hello,

you should go with a EGW rail then you can use any good rings that you want to go with , i use 20 moa rail on my Tikka . there is a set of Tikka rings in the for sale forum now also .

TS2

Last edited:

sholling

Either Talley Lightweights or DNZ. Around $40 for either and you wont get a better system.
+1 but they cost a bit more than that. Closer to $45-70 but worth every penny. I like the Talleys for shorter tube scopes and the DNZs for longer tubed scopes.

IMG_0242b.jpg

IMG_0240a.jpg

DNZ-Tikka-2.jpg

IMG_0088a.jpg

jmr40

They shouldn't be that bad unless you need them for a 30mm tube. The DNZ are $45 through www.midwayusa.com The best price I've found on Talley Lightweights was through www.24hourcampfire.com They are $38.50 for 1" rings.

Considering that you don't need to buy separate bases either is a bargain.