Tikka T3 Hunter.

mitchell koster

I'd like some opinions on the Tikka T3 Hunter. I'm looking at something bigger than .260, Would anyone that owns one be able to give a little statement of why they like it but also some negs if there are any? Any Pictures of them would be cool too thanks.

Happy hunting.

MK

hoghunting

Towards the top of the page is a "Search", click on it and enter Tikka or Tikka T3 and you will find loads of information - most of it positive.

Qtiphky

308 Win

LOVE IT! Synthetic stock, .308 Winchester and reloads = fun. I have no known negatives for you.

ranmcc

Tikka T3 Hunter

I have a 243 and like it alot. I like the fact it has an option of going from 3lb trigger to hair trigger by just pushing the trigger forward. Trigger is also ajustable. I have a Remington 700adl 243 and the Tikka seems to be a much better gun. The barrel is also thicker. The barrel on the Remington moves to the left with each shot as the barrel gets hotter.

Grof

I have it in 30-06 and I love it not to heavy, shoots hella good check some pics I posted before , for the money nothing comes close in quality or reliability

viking499

I have a T3 Lite in 6.5x55 and love it. Sweet shooter. Easy to carry. My wife has one in 243, used to be mine, but after she shot it once, I lost it. But, that is how I ended up with the swede.:D