Tikka Master Sporter

twoinchgroup52

Was looking for an accurate,good-looking rifle to shoot informal benchrest out to 200 yards max. A friend talked me into the above subject rifle. What kind of performance can I expect from this rifle provided of course that I do my part?
Sincerely, Twoinchgroup52

Ossi

They are consistent sub-MOA shooters, made in the same factory as Sakos. Master Sporters are quite popular here in Finland, and good shooters shoot one hole groups with them at 100 meters.

Ossi

proximo

I don't know about the Master Sporter specifically, but I have a Tikka Whitetail Hunter (their basic hunting rifle) in 30-06 that will shoot 1/2 MOA all day with my handloads. I don't think you are going to be dissapointed at all. These are very fine rifles.

smoney

A friend of mine has one, i shot it 5 times at a 3d hostage target at 100 yards, well, lets say one less bad guy, and a safe hostage, Shooting prone first time i had ever shot it, I AM HOOKED, I MUST HAVE ONE. but the para ordnance i want is comming first, then we will see.

WalterGAII

Does anybody know if the Tikka Continental (heavy barrel) is available in .243 in the U.S.???? If so, where and for how much??