Thunderbelt concealment rig

cma g21

I have been using a Thunderwear holster for years, and highly recommend them!

The Thunderbelt (now called The Invisible Holster) appears to be virtually identical. I've seen them at Gun Shows here in South Florida (where they are made) and like what I've seen.

When my Thunderwear finally wears out (not too long from now I fear) I will likeky replace it with a Thunderbelt.

Drizzt

It looks pretty good, but my only concern is trying to sit down with one of these things on. I'm sure it works fine, with all the people that use a Thunderbelt, but I still have my doubts.

johnwill

I have a couple in different sizes, they work great. It's no problem to sit down with it, unless you're trying to pack a Desert Eagle in the thing! :) I find it works best with small guns, but that should be obvious. I normally carry my Mustang or Keltec P11 in one, it's like you don't have the gun with you.

johnwill

In point of fact, my crotch holsters are the SmartCarry ones, I just don't try to explain that every time. I bought them when they were still ThunderBelt, and they're still doing fine. :D I frequently stick my P32 in a Hadley holster in my back pocket nowadays, so they're not wearing out. :D

Simon

I've had Thunderwear for a couple of years. I have found it ok for what it is. I use it with swimtrunks or elastic waisted shorts. It works especially well with overalls. Not many other methods of carry work very well with these type dress. The one thing that SUCKS on Thunderwear is it snags on the draw. You must practice drawing with it. I have heard some of the newers varieties have solved this problem. Hope so.