Thunder-5 .410 Revolver

FireForged

Have you guys seen this .410 pistol from the movie Three Kings? Man! I gotta have one... Does anyone know if its worth the $450 price tag?

Thanks

Shin-Tao

Well, if you were to load that monster with flechette shells, you'd have a snarly close quarters SLAP.
For use against unarmored foes, load 000buck shells. Five pellets per shell. Fun.

beemerb

The only one I handled was a club.It allso was broken after one cylinder of ammo.Allso very large and heavy.Didn't inmpress me in the least and couldn't figure out what it was good for.

------------------
beemerb
We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world;
and its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men
every day who don't know anything and can't read.
-Mark Twain

C.R.Sam

Too bad Smut + Weasel doesnt do that in a snubby long cylinder L frame. What a hoot to shoot, specially in 45/70. Make you forget your arthritus for a week.

Sam

Torpedo

Don't they still make those shot pellet shells? Why spend $450 bucks? Ya can make any gun a shot gun with those pellet shells. They make them in a variety of caliber sizes don't they. Or are they Passe?

------------------
Torpedo ( Life is great if you can survive it!)

D Crockett

I also saw one and handled it. It was too small for a good boat anchor and not long enough for a good club. After a good laugh, the shop salesman and I both pronounced it a worthless piece of useless junk.
Save your money for the first real light saver to come out. It looks neat in the movies too.

Dave

Erich

I've got a slightly nutty friend who bought one as soon as they became available (he didn't pay anything near $450). Not a high quality piece. Ugly as sin. Terrible trigger. I didn't get to shoot it, but my friend (who's not the best shot in the world or a recoil-monger) declared it to be "not too bad." It's the type of thing I would pay maybe $50 for, as a lark.