Thumbs up to Acme Bullets

steelbird

If this in the wrong section, please move it to the appropriate one.
I don't know if anyone here has used Acme Bullets, but I wanted to give them a thumbs up - I ordered a small amount of 9mm 147 grain FP lead bullets from them. Low shipping cost ($6.00 flat rate, USPS ), and they sent the bullets in some nice reuseable wooden boxes - they even sent me one extra box with some candy inside! They also included one extra bullet in each case in its own bag marked "one for luck." Placed the order early in the week, had it by the end of the week. Just tried them out today - worked nicely in my Canik TP-9.
If you're looking for some lead bullets, and you don't cast their own, it might be worth giving them a try.

Nick_C_S

Looks like a neat company. I just hit their website and checked them out. Classy.

Too bad I'm sitting fat on bullets right now (not a bad problem to have ;) ), otherwise, I'd place an order and give 'em a whirl.

Blindstitch

I recently discovered them too. I'm loading 135 grain in a 30-30 for low recoil loads and they work great. Picked up more on Sunday.

Although someone accidentally gave me about 8 for luck. I'm not complaining only wish I could buy them directly in person from where they are made since i'm only 30 miles away.