three oar,s out for their six month wipe down.

eastbank

i just gave my oar,s their six month wipe down. every six months i take them out and wipe them down,i don,t hardly fire them any more. all are pre prefix serial numbers, one made late 75 and two early 76,s. eastbank.

Last edited:

BConklin

It's very bad to own three of any one gun...I'll help you out by taking one off your hands. Then you'll have two - and very good karma.

bedbugbilly

Nice looking shootin' irons! A fella can tell how much you cherish 'em. I've never shot a ROA but they sure look like a fine piece of work. I have several other Rugers though including a New Vaquero and am very pleased with them. Maybe someday I'll have to add one of these fellas to the "family"! :)

Now . . . I'll see if I can start something . . . .

WHAT! Ruger Old Armies! Whey they ain't "authentic"!!!

If that won't do it, we'll try this one . . . . .

Nice ROAs - the only thing that would make 'em prettier is if'in they had brass frames . . . . . . :D :D :D :D :D

Smokin_Gun

Here ya go Bedbugbilly authenic original 20th century Black Powder Revolvers.
Bill Ruger knew what he was doin' and went and done it right & purdy like :cool:
ROApair10.jpg

ROApair1.jpg

Jbar4Ranch

RugerOldArmies.jpg

I just bought #10 less than 2 months ago, a 7 1/2" blued fixed sight version for $330 in "as new" condition, but without box & papers. These things are getting harder to find all the time and prices have gone up at least 50% since they were discontinued.