Thoughts on my next pistol....

seeker_two

I'm thinking about getting a replacement for my Firestar for CCW/car gun. I'd like something in the same size range and caliber (9mm), but lighter & with increased capacity (either with regular or extended mags). Right now, I'm looking hard at the Kel-Tec P11 (w/ S&W 59/69 mag as backup), Glock 26, or Taurus Mil-Pro (if only they took 24/7 mags :( )

Any good models I'm missing?

What would you recommend?

Many thanks in advance..... :D

axslingerW

S&W SW9VE cheap and reliable, 15 rounds, lifetime warrenty.

I have a P-11 and its OK for concealment, but it hurts to shoot it, and its limited in accuracy. Mine has been good to me, but others at the KTOG forum report extractor problems and they can be picky about ammo. I hear their customer support is great, and they have a lifetime warrenty.

Bersa Thunder 9 Ultracompact. 13+1, will accept fullsize mags 17+1. I have two Bersa T9 UCs and both have been completely reliable, my first has around 3k with no malfunctions. The second has around 2k throught and no malfunctions as well. I also have a T9 Fullsize with over 5k through it that has had one failure to feed after shooting 1k with no cleaning. Also, the triggers smooth up very nicely after some rounds, I would go as far to say that my Bersas have the best triggers of all my pistols.
You should be able to buy one for $350 to $375. Highly recommended.
www.bersafirearmsusa.com