Thompson/Hillary elite establishment puppets

nate45

Yes the elites already have their people in place.

Ready to take over the helm from useful idiot Dubya.

Then we can continue down the course of:

Bigger Goverment

Less Freedom

Unrestricted immigration

ect

Oh joy I can hardly wait.

Of course they are big business and big establishment puppets.

Who else can actually win a race that it costs multi-millions of dollars to just participate in and where your message can only be heard if you say what the big companies that own the media want to hear?

Until financing becomes a non-issue and equal time is once more required; an average person, or even an established person who happens to be a free thinker, has no hope.

Fremmer

Thompson has not even delared himself to be a candidate for the Presidency, and you've elevated his status to that of an "elite." That means that Thompson is doing very well. I'm sure that Fred would offer you a cigar, smile, and say, "thanks for the compliment!" :D

So you don't like Hillary or Fred. Who do you like, and what are their ideas about "bigger government", "less freedom", and "unrestricted immigration"?
Because just using these conclusory terms doesn't convey much; perhaps your choice can offer more specific ideas.

So you don't like Hillary or Fred. Who do you like, and what are their ideas about "bigger government", "less freedom", and "unrestricted immigration"?
No offense to Fremmer but this response when some makes the statement the OP did just gets my goat.

Sometimes if a jar of pickles goes bad you just throw out the whole jar. You don't make people tell you "How many of the pickles were bad? How were the bad pickles worse than a regular pickle, and where there any good pickles in the jar to compare them to? Maybe you just hate pickles?"

Sometimes the whole jar of pickles are bad. I do not see why you would have to find a good pickle before being able to say that the others tasted poorly.

Fremmer

Well, here's my point, PP: we've got a thread with general conclusions like "less freedom" and bigger government" which really doesn't tell us much. Maybe specific ideas would work in place of a specific candidate who advocates the ideas.

I don't think either Hillary or Fred have said that they endorse unrestricted immigration or less freedom. So how does that make them elite establishment puppets? :confused:

I didn't mean to try and get your goat. You can have your goat back now. He ate all my bills. :D

I didn't mean to try and get your goat. You can have your goat back now. He ate all my bills
Thank god, I was thinking for a minute I might need to find a new date for next weekend. I hope you didn't sully her. :p

I just think the point the OP was making is that the system is broken. I do not think that means he has to have a way to fix it before he can point that out.

If someone yells at me and says "Hey, your bleeding from your ears" I would not want them to have shut up unless they were a doctor and could fix the issue. I would be okay with them simply pointing out I might want to get that checked. :)

Boy, for comedic effect I soooo very much did not want to say "ears". I should get brownie points with the mods for keeping it clean and tasteful.:p

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
Here you go, PP. :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• brownie_points.gif
    brownie_points.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 71

Pat H

fremmer says: Thompson has not even delared himself to be a candidate for the Presidency, and you've elevated his status to that of an "elite." That means that Thompson is doing very well. I'm sure that Fred would offer you a cigar, smile, and say, "thanks for the compliment!"

Because just using these conclusory terms doesn't convey much; perhaps your choice can offer more specific ideas.
Many people on this forum consider Thompson a candidate, though you are correct in that he not a one. Further, many so-called polls have Thompson as a candidate, while denying listing to Ron Paul; a fairly biased activity.

Last, we have Fred Thompson's Senate record and his long list of lobbying clients from 20 years as a Washington, D.C. lobbyist and insider.

In summary, I think the initial post has some validity supported by my statements above.
smokin-vi.gif