This is My first Shooting Video, enjoy 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosin-Marauder

Hello,

How accurate do you find that 170 Grain Speer is in terms of groups?

Also, subscribed :D Looking forward to future videos.

Regards,

-Mo.

TX Hunter

Thank You Mosin Marader

Thank You for the Sub. In all honesty, when I am on a rest, this load gives Me 2 inch groups at 50 yards on average. I just can't see well eneough at 100 yards to group well consistently. I am sure the Rifle is more accurate than Me however. LOL

TX Hunter

My favorite part was how the little Camera picked up the concussion of the shot. I plan to make some more videos. The Rifles I plan to use are a Swiss k31, A Remington 1903A3, a Finnish M39, a Chinese Sks, A German Gewer 98. That one is a European done Sporter, with a Yeager Style Scope Mount, an old German Scope, express and express sights. Just a nice mix of classic old Rifles. I will try to improve the quality. I am just learning. :)

Mosin-Marauder

Well, I'd like to see some with those rifles definitely. Especially the Gew. 98. Don't see too many of those, at least I havent. Keep up the good work!

TX Hunter

As soon as I figure how to post pictures on here with a smart phone I will show some. I have not been on the Forum for a while. I used to use a computer.

Posting Pics

Sign up for a free account on one of the image hosting sites like Photobucket. Upload your pics there, then copy the IMG link from there and paste here.

As to your video. The image quality is good meaning you have a good camera so good job. Audio was decent as well. I honestly skipped through the walking to target, but some people may want to see that.

Maybe next time start the video downrange by the target, show the target, explain what you intend to do, show where the firing line is, then cut, walk back to firing position, then continue with the video showing you shooting, then cut walk back to target and continue.

That's my opinion and it's worth exactly what you paid for it. :)

Last edited:

stagpanther

loved you're "aw shucks" modest style. Great beginning..."my second attempt--first I forgot to push the button." LOL +1

TX Hunter

precision Shooter.

Thanks for the Tips. Yes, good idea. I also need to make a Stand for the Camera. On this Video it would have been better if I had pushed pause. Then showed the target, and looked back at the Truck for distance. Thank You for watching My Video. :)

F. Guffey

Tx-Hunter. I noticed you fired one round and then opened the bolt, kicked the case out on the ground and I wondered why you were not curious about the case. I always want to know what effect the chamber had on the case when fired.

F. Guffey

TX Hunter

Mr Guffy, I picked it up after the Video. I had fired others from the same batch and there were no pressure sighns. I was mainly trying to figure out how to record the event.

TX Hunter

I had that Rifle sighted in with that tall front sight, then it started cutting My Scabbard, so I rounded it with a file, and I haven't quite figured it back out yet. LOL

Picher

You're probably too honest. Some folks might have put a hole in the target before firing on-camera. LOL (Not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.