Thin grips for Beretta?

croyance

Specifically, I am looking for thinner grips for the Beretta 92 L type M. Plastic or micarta would be fine. The single stack Beretta is interesting to me, but it could do with a thinner profile. Typically Beretta - it could be thinner for what it is.

Vanguard.45

Thin grips for a Beretta- that's kind of like getting a Diet Coke with a Big Mac, isn't it?

Sell it and get a 1911! For God's sakes, you're carrying a 9mm tank! (Although I have owned Beretta 92's before- probably that whole "Lethal Weapon" thing):D

Anyway, I did have some Hogue wraparound grips on my Beretta that were really comfy.

My $.02 worth.

croyance

I already have 2 1911's - a ParaOrdnance 14-45 LDA and a Kimber Pro CDP.
I was really hoping to find thin grips for the single column Beretta. I just lost my job today, so I guess this project is put on hold.

Vanguard.45

Sorry to hear of your luck!

By the way, I probably would have kept the Beretta, but, being a cop, it's hard to own more than one pistola at a time due to the financial limitations of my chosen profession.

Anyway, good luck with the search for thin grips. I can say that the Hogue wraparounds did look and feel sweet on my Beretta!

Anyway, take care and shoot straight.:)

Vanguard.45