Thicker/Wider Sig P365 Grip Module

Captains1911

I know there are a lot of aftermarket P365 grip modules, but I haven't seen one that increases the size of the grip any, either in thickness and/or width. If anybody knows of or has experience with one, please let me know. Thanks.

HighValleyRanch

I would imagine that you could easily modify an existing module by adding on material to the grip area, grinding it to shape and stippling.
I use devcon plastic welder to mod all my polymer grip projects. It bonds good and finishes close to the original. I add black Feibings leather dye to make it black, but you can now find different plastic bonders/welders that are already black.

JMag1

Love the P365, but wouldn’t the answer to your question really be something like a P320? That said, the Hogue Handall grip sleeve might be helpful for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Captains1911

Love the P365, but wouldn’t the answer to your question really be something like a P320? That said, the Hogue Handall grip sleeve might be helpful for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not looking for a bigger gun, just a slightly wider/thicker grip. And rubberized sleeves or decals are a no go.

JMag1

Not looking for a bigger gun, just a slightly wider/thicker grip. And rubberized sleeves or decals are a no go.

Then I’m not sure you currently have any other option meeting your criteria. Good luck, however.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

sigarms228

This is the only one I know of by Boresight Solutions but pricey at $270.

https://www.boresightsolutions.com/...es-sig-sauer-p365-modules-with-razorback-mod/

I am surprised SIG has not come out with a larger grip module for the P365/P365XL since it is a modular pistol. I think a larger one would sell pretty well. I find the P365/P365XL too small for me also, especially in regards to trigger reach. My Walther PPS works great for me so hopefully Walther comes out with a higher capacity version of the PPS at some point or maybe the rumored HK would work for me.

HighValleyRanch

All that they did was to mod the grip with plastic filler like I suggested that you can do yourself for less than 7.00!LOL
Heck, send me your module and I will do it for half the price and come out way better looking! 265.00? Yikes

Captains1911

All that they did was to mod the grip with plastic filler like I suggested that you can do yourself for less than 7.00!LOL
Heck, send me your module and I will do it for half the price and come out way better looking! 265.00? Yikes
Yeah I agree that’s too expensive, even though it’s along the lines of what I’m looking for.

JDBerg

I like to make modifications to my guns that I can undo if I don’t like them, or if they adversely affect the way I shoot the gun.

You could try Talon grips or their grip material layered on the side shells and front & back straps. You would have to modify these for a Sig P365. I haven’t tried the Falcon grips that Glockstore sells but I know a guy that has Falcon grips on a Gen3 19, he likes them, and I like these better than the Talon grips that didn’t work for me on my Gen3 19. These came off & were replaced with a Pachmayr GripGlove, which isn’t the best looking Glock accessory, but which I like on this gun.