The "Why would you do that?" column

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimpeel

This guy gets attacked by a bear and his wife rescues him with a firearm -- by clubbing the bear over the head with it. :eek:

It seems that he failed to ever teach his wife how to load or fire the weapon which begs the question "Why would you do that?" :confused:

The sheriff took 45 minutes to get to the cabin where he then dispatched the rogue, which was still there, with a single shot.

So now, after the fact, the guy says he is going to teach his wife how to load and operate the firearm.

VIDEO LINK

BumbleBug

"Why would you do that?"

Now I'm not talking about myself of course, but sometimes having a girlfriend(s) or wife(s) that you have taught how to skillfully use a firearm is not always a good thing, even though it seemed like it at the time...LOL :eek:

...bug :D

lcpiper

Well they do say that you shouldn't teach a woman how to shoot because the person she is most likely to shoot is you.

I taught mine to shoot. We got into a real argument the other week. As soon as her back was turned I started locking up the guns and hiding the keys.

All that being said, I am still going to keep her shooting. In the end I'll have to take my chances with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.