The ULTIMATE Micro beltfed

dfaugh

Neat stuff

actually, one in video looks like .22 WRM, instead of LR....No additional info on website, but they make other guns in .22 LR, .22WRM and even .17. Always wanted a 1919A4...but you can by a real 1919A4 semi auto for about half what they want for 1/2 scale .22 version...Ammo cost a bit different though!

Long Path

The one on that video functions a lot better than the the American 180 that I've shot. Lot simpler to reload, too, looks like.

CQBArms

Nope it's 22 LR only there is a "kit" coming out for the .17M2...

http://www.lakesideguns.com/title1/upper.html

actually, one in video looks like .22 WRM, instead of LR....No additional info on website, but they make other guns in .22 LR, .22WRM and even .17. Always wanted a 1919A4...but you can by a real 1919A4 semi auto for about half what they want for 1/2 scale .22 version...Ammo cost a bit different though!

gifted

Cost of ammo would be a deciding factor. I'd buy one, simply for that. Always wanted a ma deuce :rolleyes:! I wonder how much the transferable full auto ones are going for.

Cal4D4

Let's see now, could I finesse my way thru Kali mag ban problems by using the Fab-10 lower and the Lakeside beltfed upper? Would this violate the spirit of our law? Uppers are not receivers and the Fab-10 receiver has the fixed mag? Just dreamin' and schemin'. :cool: