The Trump Rifle

44 AMP

Staff
Considering Trump is still in office, and may yet do something to earn my personal disapproval, I'm not interested in a "bumper sticker" that I can't remove on my rifle.

I did rather like the pirate version, where the safety was marked "Plunder" & "Parlay"...:D

rickyrick

Some people are really into politics!

I don't have an issue with themed guns, I just look at them as something you can't use as a weapon.

The one in question is not my cup of tea, presidents are like looking for wife amongst lot-lizards: something is gonna disappoint you!

5whiskey

The one in question is not my cup of tea, presidents are like looking for wife amongst lot-lizards: something is gonna disappoint you!

Exactly. Themed rifles are OK. I do laser engraving and have a family crest to put on some of the nicer stuff I make for my kids. That's different than anything political though. I'm likely to be a member of the separest party if America doesn't change her political path soon. I literally see both sides cheerlead and trash talk the exact same behaviour, depending on whether their team or the other one is currently doing it.

Joe-ker

As for the safety labeling

I like the ones that say--- no pew, pew, pew pew pew. LOL

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
"Mmmm. Could it make anti gunners out of folks that aren't now?"

That's about as likely as the tacky piece of crap making pro-gun people out of folks who currently aren't.

Skans

Now, that is well executed, whether you like Trump or not. Hey, you could do a Hillary rifle like that, I suppose. My question is does the manufacturer have to pay royalties to trump for using his name?

$999 isn't a bad price. I particularly like the "your fired" "your hired" selector switch. I'd like to see a 3rd Position that says "You're All Fired".:)

44 AMP

Staff
If you made a Hillary rifle like the Trump rifle, ...

#1 who would buy it?

#2, ok, some would, once the fecal storm began with people claiming Hillary was the intended target of the rifle... and before the expected court ruling banning it....

And what would the safety say? hmmm...
probably not a good idea to go there...:rolleyes:

One problem with the Trump rifle, unlike other commemoratives in the past, which usually had extra nice wood, extra nice plastic just doesn't have the same visual appeal...:D

rickyrick

I apologize in advance.

"Unclassified"=safe
"Delete one"=semi
"Delete 30k"=auto

Or
"Concede"
"Campaign"
"Campaign Again"

Is it me or does the rifle pictured look used?

Any real Trump rifle should have some gold filagree