the taurus .44 mag revolvers good?

HiPowerGuy

I have a Taurus 41 mag and it is a VERY good handgun, no complaints. For the record, I have quite a few S&W handguns and for the money, I highly recommend the Taurus.

44and45

The gun scribe John Taffin, has a thick Gun Digest Book of the .44, he gives thumbs up to the Raging Bull in .44 magnum saying they were very accurate for such little money invested. In other words an excellent value.

Jim

IM_Lugger

The gun scribe John Taffin, has a thick Gun Digest Book of the .44, he gives thumbs up to the Raging Bull in .44 magnum saying they were very accurate for such little money invested. In other words an excellent value.
+1

my Raging bull in .44 is the most accurate handgun I have. Also I've never had any issues with durability no problems with hot reloads. :)

NCHornet

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a Taurus revolver, there semi's are a different story. I really prefer the S&W 629 but I have a few friends who have the raging bull and it has been a good performer for them. Good luck.

PointOneSeven

I have the M44 in 4" Stainless. I shoot records and container lids out about 60-70 yards out on the hillside with iron sights and can still hit it regularly. Usually the bullets land in a nice 14" circle or so, and that's only due to my shaky hand, I'm sure it groups better if I sandbag it.

Taurus_9mm

Great revolvers. I had an M44 with a 6 1/2" barrel a few years ago that was well built & accurate. My next revolver will be a Raging Bull .44 Mag. :D

Crazy4nitro

I Have a 4" Taurus Tracker in .41Mag.
I Handload and run it Hard.
I have about 1000 rounds through it.
It's still tight and accurate.
I absolutely Love it. The Factory Porting is really nice and makes a Big difference in Muzzle flip.

I paid $385 New

'Nitro