The Rock does 2 things

The Rock

Yesterday, the 23rd, was The Rock's birthday. He is now 22 years old/young. Since The Rock decided that he is now old enough to buy his own b-day present. The Rock bought another carry pistol.

The Rock bought a HK P7M8 police trade in for $799. The Rock wonders if that is a bit high.

The Rock wishes everyone a merry Christmas.

The Rock

------------------
The Rock says this: A dog does three things

Belated Happy B-day to you Rock. So, are your B-day gifts and Xmas gifts all the same? ;)

Price is fine Rock. But try to find someone who can work on those things. They are an engineering marvel and an armorer's headache (OK, so they're not that bad).

[This message has been edited by 4V50 Gary (edited December 24, 1999).]

George Hill

Staff Alumnus
The Rock, You got a good deal on that Pistol.
Sounds about right. Did you get spare mags and some leather gear with it or just the gun and one mag?
If just the one - then you got a square deal. The more you got with it - the better the deal you got.

Merry Christmas to you too

The Rock

The Rock got pistol, 2 mags, owner's manual, and the 2 cleaning implements.

I am shopping for some leather gear, since I would like to make this my carry piece.

The Rock

PS to The Kodiac, The Rock used the 1st person.

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
Attaboy! Well done! First person! Whoopee!! Clap! Clap! Clap! ... er,... I mean, Applause! Applause! Applause! :D :D :D

PS. Sounds like a nice HK! ;)

Mal H

Staff
Excellent! See what ownership of a fine pistol does for you? It makes you go from a "The" to an "I", in recognition of self.

Jimmie

Jimmie likes the Rock, but looks forward to the day when the Rock is secure enough to post in the first person and with his own identity.

Until then, Jimmie thinks the Rock did good.

------------------
The new guy.

"I'm totin, this pistol because my dang SKS won't fit in my holster"

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
Jimmie,
I (for one) agree on all three points. Umm, four points?

Rock,
Hang in there, guy!

An Old Guy ( :) )

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited December 30, 1999).]