The new Glock: prototype picture....

woad_yurt

I don't see much difference between this and their present models. Not enough to justify a whole new model name, anyway. However, it is somewhat curvier & more streamlined in appearance than the currently available Glocks.

glockbrick.jpg

AZAK

You know, that kind of looks like the block that I shot with my G29 - ten times... note the symmetrical shot placement and penetration.

jlh26oo

"New Prototype" L.O.L. good one W.Y.!

In fact, if the 36 were orange instead of black, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart! O.T.O.H. I am still a fan, as GLOCKS and BRICKS both serve their purpose, get the job done, are durable enough, etc. Y.M.M.V.

g36_6034.jpg

jlh26oo

100% original

Well, I think Kahr's BLOCK ads only started running ~6 years ago, so the joke is far from passe! Anyways theirs were wood, not brick-

block.jpg

roman3

This thread should be

ouch.jpg

Just saw Alien vs Predator Requiem and saw a Glock take down an Alien, bet no other pistol can do that!

roadrash

That 36 posted above is one sexy pistol,Its funny how nine times out of ten the people dissin the glock ,do not have enough experience with them to appreciate their attributes.Form follows function!

BlkHawk73

Such an informational and useful thread. Yeah right - nothing like bait to start this debate all over again. :barf:

jlh26oo

That 36 posted above is one sexy pistol,Its funny how nine times out of ten the people dissin the glock ,do not have enough experience with them to appreciate their attributes.Form follows function!

Yeah, and it's not really all that thick either. Not as thin as a 1911 of course, but 1.13" at the widest point, and the slide itself is well under an inch wide. Flat all the way down. Pretty nice. Guess beauty is in th eye of the beholder.

woad_yurt

A public apology....

I hadn't seen the block of wood ad until now. I'm sorry about my unintentional plagiarism. It was 3:30 AM and I was a little fuzzy. Fuzzy enough that it never occurred to me that someone might have had the same idea long ago.

Glockeroo

Regardless of how dumb a thread can be, I appreciate the Glock always being on people's minds.

The Glocks rock and rule baby!!