The MOST Important Shot!

The MOST Important Shot!

• #1. THE FIRST SHOT MUST HIT THE TARGET!

Votes: 50 94.3%
  • #2 Shot #2.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • #3 Shot # 3.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #4 Round # 12 from a 16 Round Burst.

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zorro

#1. THE FIRST SHOT MUST HIT THE TARGET!

#2 Shot #2.

#3 Shot # 3.

#4 Round # 12 from a 16 Round Burst.

;)

Shake

Not to be a jerk or anything, but why ask the question?

Every shot is just as important as the other, or there would be no reason to pull the trigger.

I didn't vote. . . pointless.

:rolleyes:

Shake

New_comer

I'll play. :D

Let's see... If I miss the first shot, I'll refocus and shoot again. And again. And again.... until I hit what I'm shooting at.

If target not yet neutralized, I'll reacquire target sight and shoot again. And again. And again.

Till the target drops.

My choice: All shots are important! :D

I'm not fooling myself to believing that follow-up shots are unimportant, even if I were using the best manstopper ammo around. :rolleyes: Why? Because missing is just as likely as hitting in a fast draw, CQ situation. There's simply too many variables that could affect your ability to hit your target. Injuries you sustained in case you were ambushed, illumination of surrounding area, BG's clothing or other obstacles would definitely affect success. That's why I subscribe to the "more is better" principle.

But that's me... :D

Mikey

Correct answer isn't on the list.

The most important shot is the LAST shot - the one that gets the job DONE - hopefully it's also the first.

Mike

juliet charley

The most important shot is the first good hit. In most cases, the first to make a good hit wins. Your odds of winning will be a lot better if it's your first shot or second shot.

Jack19

Of course the first shot must hit the target; if you're not shooting to hit the target with the first shot, why are you shooting?

shy_man

All shots are important. Your first shot might not hit the target but put him on the defensive. Your second shot haven't stopped the target but make him slow. Your third shot might as well put the target paralized and perhaps your other shots may stop him breathing, thus ALL your shots are important contributing in neutralizing or put to death your target. :cool:

Rickmeister

What will any subsequent shots do that your first one wasn't supposed to?

If the shot you just fired didn't accomplish what you intended, then your next one automatically becomes the most important.

C.R.Sam

No vote.

The most important shot is the one you are taking at that moment.

Preceeding shots, if any, are history.

Subsequent shots may never be fired.

Sam

Gonzo_308

Gentlemen, I suggest you read the poll again. The first option is the only correct option and is why almost everyone (with enough sense to read, comprehend and vote that is) chose it.

The correct answer and the only answer is:

(drumroll)

#1. THE FIRST SHOT MUST HIT THE TARGET!

If you can't do this it means bad JuJu for you!

Lennyjoe

Every shot is improtant and should hit its intended target. And that should be every one you shoot till the advesary is eliminated or the attack is supressed.

Blackhawk

Every shot should be taken as a first shot with careful aim, control, and follow through. Repeat as necessary.

Other shots are noise with tremendous liability attached.

Shake

I didn't vote because I think nonsensical questions like "is the sky blue, yes or no?" are a waste of time.

EVERY shot fired is the FIRST shot until the threat is gone.

Shake