The Ladies Like to Do Some Plinking

tallball

My wife and daughter and mother-in-law all started to enjoy plinking in 2014. Here are some plinkers that I scrounged for them (starting from the bottom): I don't like the look or feel of the Charter Arms 32 magnum, but they like it and it works fine ($279 used). They all like the FEG, though I have had some problems with the mags ($149 surplus). The NEF 32 magnum is unusually accurate ($115 used).

Sorry for the poor-quality phone pics.

32s_zps1f3b15ea.jpg

Last edited:

tallball

I was going to put the 22's up first. Doh! The 4" NEF has to be cocked slowly and carefully for the single action to work consistently, other than that it is a perfect plinker ($199 used). The Taurus PT22 is a lot of fun and has never malfunctioned ($149 used). The Sig Mosquito is a piece of junk that will work fine one day and jam constantly the next ($200 NIB).

These are just the ones they settle for while they are waiting their turn to shoot my father-in-law's Ruger Mark II stainless steel target model. :)

22s_zps1fad021a.jpg

Last edited:

tallball

My wife and mother-in-law both enjoyed shooting the quaint-looking NEF model 73. I happened to come across another one in stainless for $140. Now they don't have to share.

NEFtwins_zps1367b69e.jpg