The Kingdom - go see it. Now.

Tibu

This is one of THE best movies of the year. Perhaps one of the best "gun accurate" movies made. Along the lines of Heat and Miami vice. Yep you guessed it; Michael Mann is a genius. My pulse was racing throughout most of the movie. I had an embarrassing moment when I loudly confided with my friends: "Dude I've shot both those rifles and the Beretta Faris was holding!" And then about 7 people turned back to look :eek: I could just picture them calling homeland security from their seats :D

Anyway, if you don't have anything to do and want to see a great movie... Go see it. Now.

FirstFreedom

the Uber-rare left handed G3 that Jamie Foxx has in the poster (and on the movie's home page)

Actually, likely it is just a reversed image used on the poster, with a right-hand G3.

The movie sounds good.

Manedwolf

the Uber-rare left handed G3 that Jamie Foxx has in the poster (and on the movie's home page)

Hollywood poster artists are not known for their firearms knowledge, and it's common to reverse an image of an object if it fits the frame and composition better.

enemyatthegates03.jpg

This being one example. I do not believe there were lefty Mosins. :D

steveracer

Great Movie!

I really liked it. Honorable mention goes to the Applegate folder used by Jennifer Garner to subdue a bad guy. Very nice.
Also like the shotgun making a brief appearance.
This movie was a nail-biter for sure, and very, very well done. Peter Berg has come a long way from Alias episodes.
(Made me want a PTR-91 again. I guess I have to go shopping.)
Steve