The Family....

smokehouse4444

Just had to post a pic of my SIG family...the first time they have all been together. I swapped out the stock grips for G10's on the P226, then took it to the gunsmith for him to put in the Gray Guns master spring kit and precision straight adjustable trigger. In the meantime I purchased the P365.

I suppose I am done buying now.

Lolololol...oh man, I said that....

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
4599fe8285ecdea29c422c39d6a23a83.jpg

Last edited:

smokehouse4444

Have not had even a hint of a problem with the P365. It has been absolutely fantastic. Love it.

The P238 had a few more admirers after my last range day. A couple of female co-workers, and one of the docs I work with all are scouting out their own....although one has already moved up to wanting the P938.

Just got the P226 Tacops back. Very disappointed in Gray Guns. Long story very short, they sent me an estimate of over $400+ the money to send it to and back, when their own site says differently. So I just bought the Precision Adjustable Straight Trigger and Master Spring Kit, took it to the local gunsmith who put it in for $35. So spent about $100 total. The action feels great!!! Can't wait to shoot it this weekend!

smokehouse4444

I put another 200 rounds or so through the SIG P365, and still not a hint of a problem. Up to about 750 rounds.

Shot the P226 Tacops for the first time with the new Gray Guns master spring kit and precision straight adjustable trigger...and the G10 grips. Man, that thing is fast and slick. The DA is definitely smoother, and the SA is short and sweet, with a very quick reset. It had a serious stovepipe towards the end of the first magazine. Couldn't get it to cycle at all. The Rangemaster had gloves on and was able to get a little more ooomph on it to get it to cycle. When I told him it was a new Master Spring Kit, he said it was just probably breaking in a little. Sure enough, it was smooth as silk and flawless for the next 180 rounds or so.

In the pic, the right bottom was the P365 at about a shot per second at 15 feet. The bottom left was the P226 at maybe 20 feet at about a shot per second. The middle target was the P226 at about 20 feet with laser holding about belly button heighth and about a second per.
c11b1144050e612948ce989035734c08.jpg

Last edited: