The "Cure" for Civil Disorder?

Bulldog44

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1992 Rodney King verdict LA Riots]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evian, France, May 22, 1992

Bulldog44

There are several links to this quote (and others) in particular. I attempted to locate some "official" transcript or publication of this conference, but the nearest thing I could find stated that any mentioning of Dr. Kissinger's presence (as well as any statements made by him) had been "excised" from any minutes that might have been transcribed.

Some of what is on the page seems a bit dubious, but I feel that there are a few kernels of truth to be found as well.

http://www.geocities.com/mevlevi2000/NewOrder.htm

Justin

So, am I to believe that there is a conspiracy afoot to convince the world population that we're being invaded by outspace boogie men?
Where's Will Smith when you need 'im?
:rolleyes:

Bulldog44

I think that, on the page that the link corresponds to, it is implied that Kissinger may have been implying exactly that (however, I personally believe that is pure balderdash). However, some of the other sentiments expressed in that statement are rather troubling.