The Beltman dot com

fivepaknh

Well after reading so many posts about the importance of wearing a good belt for CCW I broke down and orders a horsehide belt from The Beltman. With a military ID I received 20% off. I spoke to him on the phone and he seems like a pretty good guy. It's going to be about eight weeks until I get it and I can't wait.

huh

I really would like to purchase one of his quick ship belts. My poor galco belt has gone limp after a year.

Fargazer

Excellent to deal with. Last I spoke to him, he had just started building Texas style Ranger belts; it's the next purchase I'll make from him :)

zincwarrior

8 weeks? His lead time seems to have lengthened. Hopefully you will get it in about 5.

They are good belts. I have two and generally like to get a new belt every year or so. They are as supportive as you might hope they are. if you haven't had a proper belt before for CC, it will be like a revelation.

huh

i ordered a quick ship belt and had it in 3 days. Quality is amazing I will be ordering another soon

MLeake

The only problem I've had with mine is that, since the holster part of the belt is in a fixed position (relative to the buckle), the holster position moves with increases or decreases in one's waistline.

Since I'm one of those people who gains weight in winter and sheds it in spring and summer, this has posed some challenges.

If you are like me, you should probably anticipate ordering a "fat" and a "skinny" belt.