THE ABC's OF RELOADING ARIVED TODAY

oldironman

I was expecting a dry read that would get boring, and prompt me to jump into reloading unprepared. I have only read about 10 pages, but it is actually a good read. It looks like I will, for the first time in my life, learn a little about how to do something BEFORE I do it. :eek:

TexIndian

What's the idea, Ironman? You're gona ruin our manly reputation for never reading the instructions.:p

Just kidding, of course. With things that blow up, it never hurts to know more than you need to.

flynlr

What's the idea, Ironman? You're gona ruin our manly reputation for never reading the instructions.

Just kidding, of course. With things that blow up, it never hurts to know more than you need to.

oldironman

Yeah, with the kids grown and gone, I miss the good old days of assembling a bike 3 times to get it right, but I guess those days are gone - except I am almost due for a new cell phone :p

skeeter1

except I am almost due for a new cell phone

LOL!! I just went through that. Reloading once you get it down pat, is a breeze compared to programming a new phone. At least witht the phone you don't have to worry about blowing yourself up (I think) ;)