That is why I bought a Dillon

TNT

about 15yrs I bought a Dillon 550B and I loved it used it for years I got divorced money got tight and it sat, still worked. When I got back on my feet I got it up and going again My uncle called and I left for Iraq the total time I was gone was 14 1/2 months in in that time the moisture collected on the main cylinder and it seized rusted tight. I came back home though about sending it off bu never got to it finally last month 3 1/2 yrs later I went it off three weeks later aka yesterday it is just like new.
Dillon is what I have and they have never let me down total cost 35.00 to ship it. In return I got a press that functional and ready to go again Would I buy another in a heart beat.
Could have bought a Hornady they are only 60 miles from where I live but Dillon at the time had the no BS promise. That is why I bought the Dillon. Thanks Dillon!!!! Their service is #1!!!!

Glad everything worked out for you! I have heard only great things about Dillon (and Hornady, RCBS, etc for that matter). I think that most of the reloading equipment manufacturers have great customer service.

By the way, your post was very difficult to read. I know sometimes people are in a hurry when posting on here, but the use of a period can go far. It helps us guys that get up early and browse these forums understand what the hell people are trying to say before they have their coffee! :D

Shotgun693

If not for Dillon, Reloaders would be cursing progressive presses and using single stage presses. Dillon changed the way people who shoot a lot load their ammo.
I have an antique 450 press that is still grinding out ammo. I've filled 2, 5 gallon plastic buckets with spent primers over the years. Yeah, I like my Dillon.

Vance

My first progressive press was a Lee Loadmaster. While it did work, it just had some minor annoyances that I couldn't stand. I sold it and bought a Dillon Square Deal B. I loaded 100 rounds with it no problem. I went to load another 100 rounds on another day, and the primer system would not prime my cases. Got on the phone with Dillon. The guy had me go through several trouble shooting steps with no results. Dillon sent me a new priming system to put on the press. Still would not work. Called Dillon up again and they sent me a complete new press with a return label for the defective one. I have since loaded 1000 rounds with the replacement without a hitch. I like that. No BS and spent whatever time was needed on the phone to try to resolve the problem.

On top of that, I like the small size of the Square Deal B.

Bronco4me

I had a 550 for a lot of years, and I had many similar experiences with Dillon as well. Great company and really stand behind their products.

Since you mentioned Hornady, I have a story for you. Back in 1982 I bought a Pacific 007 single stage press and used it for many years. The press was, transported from east coast to west coast, then stored in garage for 20 years while I took a shooting hiatus until about 3 years back. Along the way I had broken the handle/ball and needed a replacement. So I called Hornady and explained my situation, fully expecting to pay for replacement parts. Instead, the customer service rep explained that while they still make the 007 press, it has evolved since 1982. He informed me that to make my press whole again he was not only sending a new lever arm with ball handle installed, but an additional replacement ball in the event I break it in the next 25 ears of service. He told me the parts would be shipped that day, and the charge was exactly $0.00...including shipping. That floored me.

So when I went looking for multi-stage presses, only 2 manufacturers were considered -- Dillion and Hornady. I bought the Lock-N-Load, and and it has been an outstanding press. I have had the opportunity to use Hornady customer service for the LnL (due to my negligence), and I'm pleased to say that they have been equally as accommodating as they were with my 007, or Dillon was way back when.

For folks shopping for presses, they'll never go wrong in choosing red or blue.