Thanks for T.F.L.

This is a great site.
I guess we don't take time to thank the "powers that be" but...thanks.
I spend my time with B.P. and C&R so guess I'm on of those old guys.
The B.P. section is filled with really great guys. I've not found any section that guys were not willing to help me.

To contrast, I've been on other sites with rude people, in particular "AK Files" . Can't even ask a simple question without being assaulted. I cancelled my membership with them.

But not here,
Thanks again for this great place.
OJW

Last edited:

DaleA

A salute to the moderators

I’d definitely second a big thumbs up for the moderators who keep this a civil and informative forum, and take a lot of grief for the great work that they do…

that said I’m getting my praise in quick before they shut this thread down and chastise everyone that posted on it for not postinggun releated comments.

Mal H

Staff
Thanks, guys. We do appreciate it. It has to be said that a forum is only as good as its membership, and we here at TFL have the best. (Ok, not always, but that's where the Staff steps in and makes it a quantum better again. ;) )

DaleA said:
... I’m getting my praise in quick before they shut this thread down and chastise everyone that posted on it for not posting gun related comments.

Dale, start holding your breath waiting for it ... now!
Wait for it ...
:D

ftttu

I've been on net forums for almost 20 years now and I'm really impressed with this one. I don't mind if someone shows their passion, just as long as their intent isn't to harm. Keep up the great site, TFL!