Thank you all, I am very blessed...

sirgilligan

Well, after paying taxes, business license fees, Apple developer fees, etc, etc, etc... I took my profits from my Gun Log apps and got something fun, well a couple of fun things.

IMG_1949.png

IMG_1962.png

I would like to thank all of those that helped pay for these nice firearms.

As I have said, I wrote the Gun Log apps for shooters and if I make any money I use it for paying for my ammo and firearms.

I now have an 85B, 527 in .223, and now these two.

g.willikers

See how simple life can be.
Can't decide which one to buy - the compact or the full sized?
Just buy both.
What's a gun log app?
(Hard to believe you passed up a chance to advertise it). :)

sirgilligan

The way a CZ feels and handles in my hands is just perfect. The only thing that is on equal ground for me is my old Browning Hi-Powers.

I try to be very careful talking about my apps, I don't want to cross any lines. They are in my signature.

I currently have the external ballistics calculator for free, I like to give back to the forums I use regularly (five sites including this one, which is my go to site for reloading questions).

sirgilligan

redhologram Thanks. I wanted you and other users that I meant it when I said I use the proceeds to buy firearms and related goods. The app will never pay for the time spent to develop and support it, but it keeps my programming skills sharp, and it is an app I wrote for myself so I use it.