TFL'er launches grip business!

Rovert

I am proud to announce the launch of Gotham Marketing Group LLC, and my grip business under the banner of 'StormStudio'. At present, I am producing 1911 grips, in a rainbow of Dymondwood laminate, and offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on my product.

Please stop by my website, and look around. As a special promotion, I am including a full color reprint of GUN FACTS 3.1 in booket format, with every set of grips you buy!

Also, I encourage you to sign up for my CONFIDENTIAL private emailing list, so I can alert you to when I introduce new styles (like Beretta, SIG, Kahr, etc.), 'designer' patterning, and new materials.

To all my friends at TFL who have encouraged me over these very difficult prior months in getting this business started, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your support. You know who you all are, and I truly cherish your support.

Sincerely,
Robert Kreisler
StormStudio Pistol Grips

chaim

I see you are starting with the 1911 and you are planning to move into some other auto designs. Do you have any plans to make grips for revolvers? For autos, do you plan to do CZs? Also, do you plan to get into custom grips or only those you have in your catalogue? What you have looks nice and the prices are more than reasonable, I'm sure you should have lots of takers (including me when my finances are more certain).

Rovert

Chaim, yes, I do plan to offer a lineup for other popular models. The order in which I introduce styles will be determined by the market share of each gun. For example, I'm currently drafting out grips for the Beretta 92, since there are a lot of 'em out there. Revolvers will come later.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'custom' grips. I make these myself, in my own shop, so they're 'custom', if you consider an item made in limited production, to fall under that category. Every grip has my logo engraved on the back, so you know it's one of mine.

Please feel free to sign up for the confidential Emailing list (you can always opt-out...) and I'll be able to send you a message when I introduce new styles, and get photos of grips in the other materials, when I step out of the shop long enough to get some photography done. ;)

Glocks? Heh... there's always one wise guy in a crowd. :D

Ceol Mhor

Hey, those look really sweet!

Would it be possible to write up a system allowing a customer to superimpose a picture of the grip over a picture of a 1911? That way they could get an idea of what colors would look best with their blued/stainless/parkerized pistol.

Rovert

CM, if you click on the thumbnail, you'll get a larger view, that you can print. I did made a specific point about photographing these and cropping them pretty much to be actual size, but for some reason, when you try to print them from the browser, they came out smaller. Still working on trying to get them to print full size, but I do have a larger view of each one available.

Rovert

CM, what you were suggesting just hit me. Yes, I would like to do that, but it will take a little longer. My web developer/partner has his hands full at the moment working on another project, so we used FrontPage to get the site up. There's an old expression in business I love: "A good plan today is better than a great plan tomorrow". :D

Your idea is wonderful, but will take a while longer to develop, since it probably will have to be implemented in Flash.

Bear in mind that I do have a satisfaction guarantee. If anyone orders grips, and they just don't look right, I'm perfectly happy to switch them for another color, although the customer would be responsible for 'round trip' postage charges for the swap.

Gumbo

Looks great. As soon as you are producing some P229 panels I will be sending you some business. Good luck!!!