TFL shoot in Wilmington DE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Blaster

Hi All I have noticed that there seem to be a number of TFLers that live close to me in Wilmington DE. I was wondering if any of you wanted to get together for a TFL shoot.
AR-15's and or pistols, If you want to do an AR15 shoot we would go to Ommenlanden in DE. If not we could meet some evening at Target Master on route 202 for an evening shoot. If anyone is interested please reply

My previous attempt was relegated to the lock n load forum which gets no visitors.

Since we will be shooting handguns I would appreciate the same courtesy as other TFLers
Who have posted shoots in the past on this forum.

Thank you

Andrew Cohen

Mal H

Staff
I'm sorry you feel like you're being singled out for relegation to no-mans-land. But Lock and Load is our forum for all get togethers and this one is no exception. Do we miss a few, of course, but not many. And you might be surprised to see how many visitors there are to that forum, they're just not as "vocal" there as on other forums.

It may be that there are few or no DE shooters on TFL. In any case, I would give it more than only 4 hours to see if there are any more responses.

Since this is now a duplicate thread for one in Lock and Load, I'm going to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.