TFL on TV

Rob Pincus

Those of you with C-badn satelites should keep your eyes open for a soon to air episode of "The Shootin' Show". The host had a few words with Rich and I about TFL at the SHOT Show.

Maybe it'll even bring a few new members in.

Kodiac

That is very cool...

TFL is a great resource for all kinds of shooters... Rich should put out a TV ad during primetime on one of the net works like NBC...
A little spendy - but potentially worth it.

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Great. The one time I wanna watch TV and I've not the means to do it. I suppose I could stop in an electronics store and browse.

Hal

Yes please let us know when it will be on, and what sat will carry it. Anyone that wants me to tape it, just ask, if that's alright with TFL.

------------------
A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined;
George Washington Jan 8,1790--There can be no doubt about the Second Amendment.

Rob Pincus

I'll be in touch with the producer mext week (hopefully....) meanwhile, keep your eye out on the C-band for "The Shootin' Show". They were the most widely distributed firearms show in the world at one point, but I don't think they get that much exposure anymore.

DC

Moderator Emeritus
Rich, Hal...
With a tape, and a video capture card an "mpeg,avi,mov, or ra" could be made...hence a downloadable file.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Rob Pincus

I talked to The producer of the show today and the SHOT SHow episode aired over the weekend. He is going to send me a tape. Time allowed, I'll make a file.

Rob Pincus

Actually, I was going to edit myself out of the clip and let you do some voice overs Rich! ;)

------------------
-Essayons