TFL member? I'm envious of this guy's setup.

WWWJD

I'm really envious of this guys setup. Envious. It may get locked, but I couldn't help myself. :D

Hot%2520Tub%2520Hunter.jpg

tahunua001

haha I know it was humorous to begin with but this is just getting silly...
yankee doodle, I needed that laugh thank you.

Husqvarna

:p

dad had to get undressed to rope a moose that had gone in the water, gets up and a calf is coming on a trott with a baying dog after it, and he gets that to

sc928porsche

Yup', that's the way they hunt them down here in the South. That or in a heated/ac tree blind. Some even have a portable TV so they dont miss the NASCAR race of the week.

anothernewb

there are a few "hunting stands" out in western MN that are tricked out as anything you could imagine. While I haven't seen one with a hot tub. (yet) I have addressed one faced with verona marble, full kitchen, 200 amp electric service, septic system, and a dumbwaiter.

I wouldn't classify it a hunting lodge as it does have a garage, but no sleeping quarters.

Place looks really cool. it's basically an A-frame with a bell tower. The structure alone is valued at $175,000

pbrktrt

I am amazed at how much this resembles the farm I used to hunt. Not the hot tub and deck, but the same woods and field arrangement. I miss that place, unfortunately, lost to foreclosure.

1tfl

My uncle shot a deer from his patio one morning while still wearing his pajamas. He put on the robe to go drag the deer to the barn. Saved him a 9 mile drive to the supermarket to get some food.