TFL Almost Down!?!?!?

Gunslinger

Did anyone else notice our temporary "glitch"? I was here one moment and then when I attempted to return the connection could not be made. I received; Host Unreachable, Connection Timed Out and Broken Pipe, what ever the hell that means. After I did get on I noticed one of the other members placed one word, test, in one of the on going discussions. Are we the only ones, have we entered the Twilite Zone or did others experinece this as well.

------------------
Gunslinger

TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

DorGunR

Gunslinger
We both must have entered the Twilite Zone
I had the same problem.

BTW...how are you bro?

------------------
"Lead, follow or get the HELL out of the way."

HukeOKC

It was apparently TFL's server playing the game. It seems a little slow now but at least it works. I don't know what I'd do without my hourly TFL update! ;)

------------------
Until the antis put a sign in their front yard that says they don't own guns, they are riding on the shirt-tail of the safety that we provide by owning them.

Gunslinger

Well, Doorgunner, welcome back! :) Good to see you back and kicking.
Good, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that lost TFL there for a minute. I could hear Rod Sterling and do, do, do, do, in the background.

------------------
Gunslinger

Gunslinger

rbbrew, you were the "other member" I was referring to in the orginal post I started this thread with. I noticed your "test" on one of the other discussions and knew I wasn't the only one. :D

------------------
Gunslinger

DC

Moderator Emeritus
Memory just started to fail in a router so we are in the process of upgrading
the router a little earlier than originally planned.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

terridarri

Thank God it came back up, Gunslinger without TFL, what a miserable life. LOL He really withdraws. LOL :)
Welcome back DorGunR, we missed you.

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

[This message has been edited by terridarri (edited May 15, 2000).]