Terror at Beslan READ IT!!!

shooter_john

I am finishing off the last few pages of Terror at Beslan by John Giduck, and I felt that this might be a great place to plug the book, since many here are interested in self preservation and defending their friends family and country. EVERYONE should read this book, despite the fact that it is geared more to LE/ Military, there are excellent lessons for everyone. The book obviously is based on the terrorist takeover at the grade school in Beslan Russia, and the author is definitely a subject matter expert in this one. I know this thread is not exactly gun related, but there is plenty of info on tactics/ weapon handling/ training in the book. If nothing else, this book will give you a frightening glimpse of what it will probably be like if you find yourself in a terrorist takeover/ hostage situation. (Basically, if you're a male, you'd better act instantly when the attack is sprung... otherwise, you're waiting to die.) Sorry to ramble, but READ THIS BOOK!!! If you are LE/ Military, that is all the better... we should be forced to read this one.

***I am in no way connected to this book or the profits made from it's sale, I just think everyone should read and study it***