Tell me more about this...

shooter_john

My best friend asked me to clean up a few of his Dad's old guns back when we were in college, and now his Dad's mental status is somewhat questionable, and since I have a safe, I am again the caretaker of his Dad's toys. The only notable piece in the collection is an Italian made Jager AP 15 22 LR (ser #78XX, and there are no import marks or a year of manufacture). I can hardly find anything out about this gun, and I would really like to find a couple more magazines for it, but even google doesn't give me much to work with. Back when he brought it to me in college, it was seized up pretty good, but I broke it down and lubed real well, and it ran great.I just happened to be plundering the safe a few minutes ago and I found it again, so I thought I'd turn to you guys for help. It is almost an exact replica of the original M16's, complete with triange handguards, and the upper/ lower comeapart just like an AR. It even has the hole in the carry handle to mount optics! I think I'll have to this beaut back in action and go try her out again next time I get to go shoot, but if anyone has any neat info on this rifle, or could tell me where I can get a hold of mags, I sure would appreciate it!